Upgrade your plans to an ECOHome
Already had your house plans designed and have obtained Planning Permission?
Don’t want to build to a basic standard, but do want to reduce your energy usage and future bills?
Planning a low energy home extension or renovation?
Dont Worry!! FmK ECOHomes can still help you!
With our in house expertise and experience, we can upgrade your basic plans to the ECOHomes Ultra Low-Energy Standard.
Simply arrange a Free office consultation, with your current plans and we will take you through the ECOHomes Ultra Low-Energy Standard and what is included in the quotation.
Upgrading to the ECOHomes Ultra Low-Energy Standard includes all the same techniques and detailing that have been developed for our EcoHome Range and include things like high levels of insulation, MVHR Systems, our unique ECOHomes Thermal Detailing and Full Air-tightness to eliminate unwanted draughts through the external fabric of the building envelope.
We also advise on renewable energies, energy saving technologies and ECO Products.
How do I Upgrade to the ECOHome Standard?
Upgrading to the ECOHome Ultra Low Energy Standard is a simple, hassle free process from beginning to end in 5 simple steps:
- Arrange a FREE office consultation to discuss the ECOHome Standard and how it can benefit your home build. See mock up examples of ECOHome Advanced Detailing in critical areas of a house design.
- Existing approved plans are assessed and modified to incorporate the ECOHome Standard Advanced Details.
- Statutory Approvals renewed (if required)
- Our FmK ECOHomes Team provide your Design & Build cost.
- Start date confirmed - FmK ECOHomes then builds your new home!